Hi crafty friends!
Today I have a new YouTube process video on this cards. I used not one or two but three of Lori Whitlock, Echo Park paper collections.
1. Celebrate Spring
2. Easter wishes
3. Celebrate Easter.
The colors worked so well together and I found them I different places, some at scrapbook.com and Tuesday Morning. It was my first time using the adhesive from scrapbook.com and it didn’t disappoint, let’s just say I will be buying more. Alright, head over to my YouTube channel to see the process. Please like and subscribe. If you have any request of something you would like me to make a video of, let me know in the comments below.
- Celebrate Spring
- Easter wishes
- Celebrate Easter by Lori Whitlock, Echo Park Paper
- Double Side Adhesive
- Shimelle Sparkle City, enamel Stickers.Came in my hip kit monthly kit.
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink , Peacock Feathers
- 110 lb white Card stock for the base .
- Stickers and ephemera.
- Zissix big shot I got this one as a bundle and used the rectangle dies that come with the bundle to create this card.
COMPLETE DESIGNER BUNDLE – I just got it in March but it was discontinue already . lol I guess I got the last one. 🙂