1.First,I started with a 8 1/2 by 11 110 Lb. White card stock and I folded that in half. I wanted the card to pretty big NOT your normal card.
2. Then, I cut the Confetti Paper leaving just a little border.
3. Added trim/ pompoms – I got this one at Joann’s
4. After,I cut the bear from the FOR YOU- Paper. Isn’t he just adorable ?
5. following that, I went through the ephemera and I added the cake on the right.Added dimension with foam squares
6. Yay! Balloon to the left from the embossed puffy stickers and and underneath the gifts from Card stock Stickers with Holographic Foil Accents.
7.The next step was to add the Hooray and yay! yay! from 3 Dimensional Stickers with Glitter and Pom Pom Accents and under that the happy bday banner from Card stock Stickers with Holographic Foil Accents with some square foam dots.
8. Adding the finishing touches to the card, I added couple chipboard stars and Phrases from Card stock Stickers with Foil and Glitter Accents.
VIDEO IN MY IGTV!
Link to where you find all the Hooray Products!
I love Scrapbook.com makes it easy to shop for everything you need.