What a beautiful combination two of my favorite things on a card. Well, right now I am really enjoying making rosettes. You should try it, they are fun to make.
I’m on roll with creating little rosettes! You can add so much detail to any project that you create. Here I combine two things that I’m really loving together. As you all know I love creating tags and I add them to layouts, cards or anything that I’m working on … it just works!
Thank you so much for coming over to my blog I hope this has inspired you to create something beautiful …
- Craft Smith – Pink and Coral Paper Pad
- Pink Paislee- Oh My Heart by Paige Evan Paper pad
- Pink Paislee – Take Me Away Ephemera By Paige Evans
- Crate Paper – Bloom by Maggie Holmes Washi Stickers
- Crate Paper- Gather By Maggie Holmes Stickers
- Simple Stories – Carpe Diem, Chipboard Stickers
- Gold Thread from Hobby Lobby
- Hot Glue Gun
- We r Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board
- Lace Fabric from the dollar section at Michales
- Tombow Liquid Glue
- Tombow Mono Dots Adhesive